Present your case and receive consultation from the ECHO Autism Panel and Community!
Step 1: Please complete the second case presentation form that relates to your specific area of concern.
Step 2: E-mail forms to EchoAutism@behaviorchangeinstitute.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who can present a case?
Any BCBA-D, BCBA, or BCaBA can present a case!
2. Is there a cost to join?
No, ECHO Autism is free for all participants! In addition, BCBAs and BCaBAs can earn CEUs at no cost.
3. Is ECHO® Autism HIPAA Compliant?
Absolutely, we take confidentiality seriously. We do not request any identifying information from our participants. In addition, our Clinic Coordinator carefully reviews all materials submitted to ensure no identifying information is shared with the panel or ECHO participants during ECHO clinics.
4. What will I gain from joining an ECHO Clinic?
We hope a lot! During clinics, you will hear from other BCBAs who are seeking consultation and support for complex cases.
5. What is considered a complex case?
There are many factors that can increase the complexity of treating a child with autism spectrum disorders. Variables that may influence treatment outcomes:
- 50-80% of children with ASD have difficulty with sleep
- More than 50% have co-occurring depression, anxiety or ADHD
- Parent training has found to be ineffective for 30% of families due to clinically significant levels of stress (Steiner et al., 2012)